Saturday, August 16, 2008

Taking a short break!



I am taking a short break even though most of the summer I have been 'breaking'. However, school starts on Wednesday and the university where I work begins on Monday. Lots of things going on this weekend and much to get accomplished. I expect to be back on a regular posting schedule once the first week of school is over.

Meanwhile here are a few blogs that I read each and everyday:

Homeschooling and Frugal by my dear friend Lisa

Christi's 2 Cents

Cindy Beall

Way More 4 Less

A Year of Crockpotting

Little Bits of Life

Raising Five

These are just a few of my 150+ blogs that I have in my Google Reader.
Until next week!

1 comment:

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

My Google Reader is over-flowing, too! I've now added you to it. :D

Thanks especially for posting the crockpot site! Way More 4 Less is very intriguing, also.

I'll be reading and maybe I can get caught up while you're gone!