Friday, October 17, 2008

Gotta Love Free!!!!

I am sorry I have no picture I left my camera at work. However tonight I scored on the Target deals!

After work I went to my local SuperTarget and bought three one pound bags of Green Giant baby carrots which are on sale for 1.29. I also bought four Artisan Mini French loaves which were .99 cents a loaf. I then purchased eight boxes of 16 count Lipton tea bags which were regularly priced at 1.09. I used eight 1.00 off Lipton tea Target printable coupons, three 1.00 off Target Green Giant baby carrot coupons, and four .50 cent off Target printables for the Artisan Bread. I had a 5.00 gift card I received from the Kashi cereal deal several weeks ago. Before coupons the total was around 17.00 but after coupons the final tally was 3.18! I used my gift card and had NO OUT OF POCKET! WOO HOO!!! I walked out of Target and felt like a Queen! I am telling you if you are not using coupons or checking out these sites you are missing out on saving some money big time!
Check out:
Attention Target Shoppers
Common Sense with Money
Money Saving Mom

I am taking my parents tomorrow and showing them how they can save some money too!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Thanks for the link love. I wanted to tell your visitors that I try to do weekly coupon match-upswith the ad and post it every Sunday.

This week I am on the road so it may be a little late hitting the site. If folks will drop over and sign up to receive the Feedburner updates, they'll know when it is posted. I also have an RSS feed set up.

AND, if that isn't enough to entice them to drop over and visit, please scroll down and look for my giveaway. I have one more week before I select a winner for "The Couponizer". Its a nifty coupon organizer.

I'd love to see you all come over and join the fun. You can be a Targeteer too!

Ginger