Monday, December 15, 2008

Feeling Frazzled but Joyfilled

Tonight I am so frazzled. So many things going on in my heart and mind. I have several prayer concerns that are really weighing on my heart tonight. So many who are hurting from illness or life changes going on. I am trying not to let the stress overwhelm me.

I am also trying to finish some year end projects at work but all I have to do is think about the fact I will be off for two weeks beginning Friday at 5 p.m.!!! WOOO HOO!!! I am really looking forward to the time off! Hubby and me are getting our kids all geared up to purge and organize to get ready for a kickin' 2009!!!

I am currently finishing up a cute little project for my daugher's friends Christmas gifts...it needs to be done by Friday morning. I am finishing up a darling scrapbook for one of my son's special friends...it needs to be finished by Wednesday morning. I have been getting last minute items bought and in the midst of all of this I have made it to Walgreens and CVS plus we went to Aldi's last night!

I will write more about this later in the week but tonight I bought a sack full of things I needed for the projects I am working on plus some stocking stuffers and paid just .44 cents out of pocket at CVS! Yes siree I paid only FORTY FOUR CENTS for over 50.00 worth of things I needed!!!!! Thanks very much CVS!

I also have been loving the sales at Hobby Lobby lately. I don't see how they will have much of an after Christmas sale because the shelves are clearing out with all their 50% off sales on Christmas currently.

I will post pictures of the cute things I am doing but right now I am headed off to get some much needed time with my sweet teenagers before I head to bed.

1 comment:

Diane said...

LOL - we are in exactly the same place regarding work -3:30 p.m. Friday I'm out of here until 1/5 - and I can't wait!

My plan is also to spruce up the place and do some organizing and goal-setting for next year. Part of that is reading your blog, and starting to use the local CVS. It's been around for a while, but I've never taken the time to stop in - shame on me.