Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Who's Really in Control?


So much friction in this country in the race for president. As Christian's we are to pray for our leaders. It did not say if we agreed with them or not. Am I going to vote? Do I care what is going on in this country? You bet I do! But I also know as a Bible believing Christian we are not to worry or fret. I also know that regardless of how many electoral votes are received and by whom, what the main stream media reports (or doesn't) or what people like Chris Matthews says it is the Lord and ONLY the Lord that will put into office who will fulfill His plans and designs. "We may throw the dice, but the LORD determines how they fall." Proverbs 16:33. Does this mean we sit back full of pride and not do anything....no....pray, vote, and then whoever becomes President do what God's word says to do: “1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior…” -1 Timothy 2:1-3
Vickie


No comments: