Monday, December 10, 2007

ICE Storm 2007 UPDATE

Please be in prayer for those in Oklahoma affected by this incredible ice storm. So far we still have power, however, my parents and both of my sister's families are without power. I have not talked to my brother yet to see if they have power. We have huge trees that look like they could fall on our home and have fallen into the street. This is a serious storm that is far from over. We would appreciate everyone in blogland praying for those that are affected.
Blessings to all,
Vickie

2 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

My prayer go out to you and your family. I hope everyone remains safe.

Tiffany said...

I saw your comment at Rocks in My Dryer and noticed that you said you are from Edmond. I had to check out your blog because I went to school at Oklahoma Christian. I hope you all stay safe and warm!