Sunday, February 3, 2008

MPM 2-4-08

This flu like bug that half of us have had is now making its way through the other three. I have no idea what the week will be like. Here is what I plan on having:



Monday - Crock Pot Baked Potatoes with all the fixins, salad, fruit



Tuesday - Turkey patties with brown rice, green beans, and salad



Wednesday - Eat at church



Thursday - Quick meal due to daughter's performance tonight - probably Tostadas



Friday - Pizza (trying out a whole wheat crust that was emailed to me)



Saturday - Pulled Pork sandwiches and chips for the kids; date night for us



Sunday - Trying Laura's Lemon Chicken



For more menus head over to Laura's at Orgjunkie.com

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I have to try the crock pot potatoes. I love baked potatoes.

Wendy said...

Crock pot baked potatoes--that does sound interesting! How do you do them?

Vickie said...

Scrub the potatoes really good, rub a little salt on them, wrap in foil and place in a crock pot on low heat for about six hours or so. We have made them for lunch at work and cooked them overnight and then turned off the heat the next morning. They come out tender and very good!

Swirl Girl said...

I was going to leave a comment about how to make these, but I see someone already beat me to it! I'm definitely trying this out. How easy!