Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Sick House

I am going to attempt to type a quick entry and then head off to watch American Idol. Our 19 year old came home sick last Friday with this wicked stomach virus going around town. On Sunday morning I came down with it and am STILL sick! Two more of our children became ill on Sunday night. My dear, precious, sweet husband took over all the household duties and caring for everyone that was ill plus he had to do all the grocery shopping. I could have not made it without his help. Two days breezed by and I really did not even know what was going on. Hopefully we are all on the mend and the other two will not get sick. I hope to post a Works for Me Wednesday tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I accidentally deleted my last comment. Poop.

hope you guys feel better very soon!!